The autumn is upon us here in the Midwest, which means winter is quick to follow. Winter is a time when I like to stay inside, have a cup of tea, and work on some arts and crafts projects. Not only is this an enjoyable hobby, but it is also a way to make a little extra money.
With this in mind I have added a handicrafts category to the items that farms can offer for sale on Pick-A-Pepper. Vendors who offer food items or animal products now can have the option to add some of their arts and crafts to their list of products.
Here is a list of a few other non-food related things you could sell during the off season on Pick-A-Pepper.com:
Hay and Straw
Get creative! The possibilities are endless.
- Bamboo Native to North America
- Five Myths About Food Safety and Home Gardens
- Seeds to start now for spring planting
- The Principles of Permaculture: A Series of Examples–This Week, Alpacas!
- 15 Vegetable Crops To Start Planting for Fall