This 75-year-old is a HUGE fan of Prince and decided to honor him when he died a few months ago. He created a massive tribute to the singer: A football field-sized version of the musician’s iconic “love symbol,” plowed into a corn field.
He was subsequently referred to in the media as “The Artist Formerly Known as Prince,” before he resumed using the name Prince in 2000.
- Health and Environmental Hazards of GMOs: An Annotated Bibliography.
- 5 ways to keep on top of social media demands
- Near-Painless Ways to Multiply Your Facebook “likes”
- Five Kickstarter Videos Show How It’s Done
- A Young Generation Sees Greener Pastures in Agriculture