Winter is one of the best times to become a vendor on Pick-A-Pepper.com.
The holidays are behind us and a new year is starting. Some good news is ahead for those in the northern tier of the contiguous U.S. that are not looking forward to the bitter chill of winter, as warmer than average temperatures may be ahead. A break from the typical cold of the season is expected from the Pacific Northwest into the northern Plains, Midwest and interior Northeast.
However, the situation is the opposite for the South and parts of the East Coast which are expected to see colder than average temperatures during the December through February time period.
As you sit back and assess the waning growing season, take some time to think about next year.
Here are some of the benefits of selling your products on Pick-A-Pepper.com:
- It’s free! Some of the other sites where local producers can sell online charge up to 16% of the sale plus 6% of shipping, if applicable. Pick-A-Pepper believes that the grower should keep 100% of their sales.
- It’s easy to use! It is simple to upload your products for public viewing on Pick-A-Pepper. Here are the steps:
- Sign up as vendor
- Create a description of your operation and information
- Enter your product information and set a delivery/pick-up/or shipping schedule Choose “active” and save.
- It’s flexible! Not only do you have total control over your listings, but you also can set your delivery or pick-up dates to fit your schedule. That way if you need to deliver on a Monday one week and a Wednesday the next, you easily can let your customers know this.
If you are not already signed up, it’s fast and easy and you can do it today!
- Fall is a great time to become a Pick-A-Pepper vendor
- ADAPTING YOUR POND TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- 15 Vegetable Crops To Start Planting for Fall
- Thanks giving Dinner Recipes
- Near-Painless Ways to Multiply Your Facebook “likes”